Criminal Records: Domestic Violence/ Gun Rights

jeudi 25 décembre 2014

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Nevada



I was convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence in Henderson, Nevada in 1993. I consulted with four licensed attorney on this matter. Attorney 1 said he could get my firearm right restored with a simple record sealing he said it was application of the law. Attorney 2 said he could get record sealed but still would not able to not have firearms right restored. Attorney 3 said I would have to apply for a pardon. Attorney 4 said since the State of Nevada did not take away my rights, I would be banned for life. I hope you understand my confusion. Please advise if possible. Thank you Paul





Criminal Records: Domestic Violence/ Gun Rights

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire