Background Checks: Felony Conviction Did Not Show on Background Check

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: Alabama

I was convicted of a Class B felony drug charge in 2010. I applied for a job and self admitted on the application about my conviction. After my interview, The company ran a background check and there was nothing on my conviction. Because I admitted on my application, the company asked for documentation of resolution of my case. When I turned that in, I was denied the job. My main question is, why would my background check come back clean? This tempts me to not disclose the information in the future but, I don't want to be dishonest.





Background Checks: Felony Conviction Did Not Show on Background Check

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire