Speeding Tickets: Automated Traffic Enforcement by Speed Photo

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Iowa



Not sure if this is the correct forum because the infraction is actually a civil case. The city of Davenport has assessed a fine against me for a speeding violation committed a driver of my vehicle.



Davenport ordnance 10.16.070 Automated traffic enforcement section C. 2. states: the vehicle owner shall be liable for a fine as imposed below if such vehicle travels at a speed above the posted speed limit.



Section D. 3. states: a recipient of an automated traffic citation may dispute the citation by requesting an issuance of a municipal infraction citation by the police department. Such request will result in a required court appearance by the recipient and in the scheduling of a trial before a judge or magistrate at the Scott County Courthouse.



Iowa code 364.22 Municipal Infractions, 6. b. states: The city has the burden of proof that the municipal infraction occurred and that the defendant committed the infraction. The proof shall be by clear, satisfactory, and convincing evidence.



My question is, based on the wording of the Davenport ordnance, if an issuance of a municipal infraction is requested, does the city have to prove that the defendant was the person who physically committed the infraction or merely that the vehicle was speeding and the defendant is the vehicle owner?



Thanks for your help.





Speeding Tickets: Automated Traffic Enforcement by Speed Photo

1 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try the hacker with the email address (spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com) out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to make an upfront payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my wife’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He's so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com and i'm assuring you won’t regret working with him.

Enregistrer un commentaire