Drunk and Impaired Driving: My Car Has a Hold/Forfeiture on It After a OWI and It's Been 2 Weeks with No News

lundi 29 décembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: MICHIGAN



Dec 17th I was involved in an accident & I was charged with an OWI. They took my car & it is being held in a tow yard, I have a payment on my car & full coverage insurance. It has been 13 days & no one will return my calls on what to do about getting my car out, the tow car won't release my belongings until the police okay it & they police won't okay it until the wanye county prosecutors office gives the okay but they still haven't done anything with it. 2 weeks in pretty crazy to hold my car I believe, am I being unreasonable or are they not following the law? I am wondering at this point if I should just let the car go since it is totaled.:wallbang:





Drunk and Impaired Driving: My Car Has a Hold/Forfeiture on It After a OWI and It's Been 2 Weeks with No News

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire