Identity Theft: Reporting Identity Theft

samedi 27 décembre 2014

My question involves police conduct in the State of: California/Arizona



Back in April of 2013, while attending court for the custody of my eldest child, it came to my attention, and the mediators attention, that I had several charges on my record for crimes such as assault and battery and assault and battery on an officer. The only issue here is that I committed no such crime, not only was I with child in one of the alleged acts, also it was in a completely different state.

Upon further investigation I found out that someone is collecting welfare in the state of California using my SSN. What are the proper legal actions to take here in clearing this up? Wouldn't I be able to submit finger prints and have them compared to the finger prints registered at the time of the booking? Also I haven't lived in California for almost a year now and that is completely verifiable.





Identity Theft: Reporting Identity Theft

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire