Starting a Business: How Do I Register (Dba) Doing Business As Trade Name I Need a Lawyer's Signature

lundi 22 décembre 2014

My question involves business law in the state of: Wisconsin.



How do I register (DBA) Doing Business As trade name? Apparently I need a lawyer, because when I read the form it said "Notary" signature. I looked it up and apparently that is a lawyer. How much is this going to cost me? I didn't think I needed a lawyer to register a DBA (Doing Business As) business name. And what exactly do they do besides witnessing a signature? Anything special? Anyone been through this process? Do they charge a fee to sign it?





How do I look for a lawyer to do this? What are the fees they usually charge? Apparently it's $100 at legalzoom. Not sure how that works, because I know that the paper or form does need a real signature not an electronics signature. So I don't know how they would sign it. Or maybe I should just find a local law firm to do it. Just confused on where to begin. Any suggestions? I mean I would pay the $100 easily. I just don't know if that's too high, or what to go with.





Starting a Business: How Do I Register (Dba) Doing Business As Trade Name I Need a Lawyer's Signature

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire