Speeding Tickets: Unreasonable Speeding Ticket

lundi 22 décembre 2014

Hello thank you for taking the time to look at my post. A few months ago in the state of California I was issued a speeding ticket under the VC of 22350. Also I've never had a ticket before so traffic school is still available. Im a 21 year old male so insurance is an issue for me. I got cited a speeding ticket for 45 on a 35 for $238 w/ traffic school $299 money is an issue as well. I work min wage I don't make much. I was cited this all because I was protecting my life on the road. I want to know if you were in my shoes would fight this ticket?



It was a dry sunny day and I had just left work. I pulled into a turn lane to get home. When the light turned green the car in front of me started to move but right in the middle of the intersection they had stopped mid turn then kept going. Not only that they were creating a hazard WAY after the turn by driving 25-30mph on a 35mph speed limit and then had a stop and go insident again because this time they saw a cop. Well concerned with my safety and the car behind me I waited for the lane divider to form and due to the circumstances decided to start passing that person and next you know it there's the cop set up in his speed trap. Sadly the moron next to me now sped up a little making it harder to overtake him/her but here's the thing the car next to me was blocking the officers view the whole time the only reason I saw him was because of the glass of the other vehicle. Now here's the wierd part he at first said I was going 55mph then promptly says 50mph next then tells me how he's going to cut me a break at 45mph on a 35mph instead. I never admit ones that I was driving above the speed limit I just said I passed the vehicle which made my car appear to be moving too fast and how I was just passing the other car. He didn't care so afterwards he asks me if I ever got a ticket before I say no he grins and goes back to his motorcycle. Then comes back with a ticket at 45mph tells me to relax and walks back to his motorcycle again.



So here's what I'm asking under vc 22350 Am I covered due to the circumstances of the road? Do you think the blocking of my vehicle will help my case if I want to go to court? Also if I wanted evidence how could I force the officer to show his camera on the front of the motorcycle? It's Christmas time do cops take vacation around this time? What is the traffic survey defense apply to exactly in layman terms? I need all the help I can get if I decide to go to court. Thank you for reading that I know it's a lot to read for a forum post.





Speeding Tickets: Unreasonable Speeding Ticket

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire