Business Issues: Partner Taking Unregister Cash

mardi 30 décembre 2014

My question involves business law in the state of: Texas



Hi, I have been in a 50% corporation ownership fro 6 years, In July I have decided I what to sell my share, My partner was not happy abut this ever since he is been saying he will buy me out. as of today they still questioning the appraisal done by a 3rth party . But reality they are buying time to make money to be able to paid me Off. reality I start to believe he Can't afford me. this business make quite a cash on daily base. in the pass we were splitting the cash 50/50. I have always been in charge of the books. I stop splitting the cash due the current situation. I have been depositing all money to the business account. he was NOT happy and turn around and take half of the cash received daily with out any registration and notice to me. what can I do about it? can I accuse him of fraud to the company? in addition he has a business of his own and he is been using fund from our company to benefit his own, is this consider fraud? can I file a suit against him?





Business Issues: Partner Taking Unregister Cash

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire