Sex Offenses: Chances of Prosecution for Misconduct on Omegle

jeudi 25 décembre 2014

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Texas

*For the hypothetical situation below, please assume that the subject is a minor (aged 16) in the state of Texas.

If this person was on a site similar to Omegle, and both saw (knowingly) and showed their own body( what would legally be considered CP), What is the likelihood of a case being brought against them? The person has no pictures or any documentation saved, meaning that they have nothing in their possession unless it is in possession of a third party ie.(search engine) (because nothing was saved on the hard drive and the ram is cleared every time a computer is shut down and then turned on). So, if another person took a snapshot of our minor, and uploaded them somewhere, would there be any way that he/she could be identified as the source of the photos? All the information present is a view of the face and private areas (both in different shots). If he was identified, how likely would he/she be to be charged by a state or federal prosecutor? And finally, what should our minor do in the present, in anticipation of the worst? How would these questions be different if there was no evidence on either end?

Thank You for Your Time and Consideration





Sex Offenses: Chances of Prosecution for Misconduct on Omegle

1 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

I just knew my instinct wont lead me wrong when i decided to try spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com out. I was scared at first because he told me i had to pay a down payment before he could begin the hack. That made a part of me scared i could be scammed and a big part of me kept saying i should go ahead with it. So i followed my mind and went on with it. I sent him a mail telling him i needed his help hacking into my wife’s instagram account and he assured me a clean job with no traces and that was exactly how it came out. He is so discrete and i like the fact that he is fast and reliable. There’s nothing wrong in trying, so contact him at spystealth.org AT gmail DOT com and i'm assuring that you won’t regret working with him.

Enregistrer un commentaire