Custody and Visitation Issues: Non-Custodial Parent Moved to Another State, and Wants to File for Custody

mardi 30 décembre 2014

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: California



My ex fiance left and took my two youngest children to Texas two years ago. I filed for custody in California and even with her getting a fresh DUI with my 3 year old in the vehicle and her with no license she was awarded temporary full custody. She was able to afford an attorney through family and I wasn't able to afford one. Recently I moved to Kansas about a 10 hour drive from my two youngest children. I was informed that she has been caught by family with certain paraphernalia in her possession, yesterday, there are at least but not limited to two other times she has been up to not exactly legal leisure activities, she has lost her job, lost her apartment, her new significant other encourages, and from what I have been told joins my ex in these activities. My two youngest did not even live with my ex from July to October of this year, rather they were with her sister. And well it goes on and on. Am I legally able to file for emergency custody in my new state of residence, or do I need to file in the state the children are a legal resident in?





Custody and Visitation Issues: Non-Custodial Parent Moved to Another State, and Wants to File for Custody

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire