Unemployment Benefits: Fear of Denial of Benifits

lundi 29 décembre 2014

My question involves unemployment benefits for the state of: Nevada



Im looking to get an idea of how often does Nevada unemployment benefits get awarded to the employee who was discharged/fired? What are my best chances and what can I do to better my ability to win the decision?



I am currently waiting until tomorrow for the unemployment office to call me to ask further questions in regards to my claim.



I was let go after three years of employment and was not given a reason at the time of the termination. However I have seen other employees let go before without any reason unbeknownst to them, and managers being requested by HR to help build a case against said employee so that the claim for unemployment would be denied. Such as write ups during any time of employment or record of employee not abiding by a broad spectrum of "policy and procedure". Im worried that will occur to me and I want to be as prepared as can be to appeal.





Unemployment Benefits: Fear of Denial of Benifits

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire