Land Use and Zoning: County Keeps Changing Zoning Ordinance

mardi 23 décembre 2014

I live in North Dakota. The county I live in established their first finalized zoning ordinance in March 2013, due to an oil boom. I recently discovered that their original ordinance has changed, and keeps changing, as they are adding and deleting regulations as they see fit. And now they are issuing "zoning violations" with these new changes, when no one was in violation before these changes (including my property). I have a copy of the "original" finalized ordinance, and compared it to the changed one; there are no written amendments, modifications, or effective dates of the changes located anywhere on the zoning ordinance. Is this even legal? For a county to modify a final draft without any noted amendments/effective dates on the ordinance?





Land Use and Zoning: County Keeps Changing Zoning Ordinance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire