Medical Malpractice: Medical Malpractice 3 Years and Counting

dimanche 28 décembre 2014

My question involves medical malpractice in the state of: NJ. I have a malpractice case involving 3 doctors that has just reached the 3 year mark.This involves compartment syndrome,footdrop,nerve/muscle damage.Our deps are finished with the experts still pending. I was told by my attorney my case had a full value of 3 to 4 million but I could cut those numbers in half because my case is a 50/50 proposition-like every case.The other side is going to take the opposite position to our position. He said we could either win or lose, if we lose we get nothing. That each case is discounted by 50% unless the case is one of absolute liability.mine isn't. I'm confused by this. Is this a way of setting up for a settlement? where both sides concede the 50%? Any input would be a big help





Medical Malpractice: Medical Malpractice 3 Years and Counting

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire