Suspension and Revocation: Can You Get a Suspension Lifted

lundi 22 décembre 2014

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: Ohio



So currently my license is suspended for 2 years, 1 year served and one to go, for driving on a suspended license a 3rd time, I want to know if there is a chance to get it back, There are some situations I believe in the suspensions I will go over



For the first driving on suspension, I needed sr22 because of a 12 point, Long story short, I let my friends boyfriend I never met drive my car because I was too drunk, underage, police tried to pull him over and he ran, I got arrested and police took my car, when I saw the judge for the underage he asked me if I knew my rights and proceeded to give me a verdict of no contest, I NEVER said what I plea!! after that I called the police to find where my car was and they didn't know! after about a week I called back after calling every junk yard and they were holding my car as "evidence" and told me they weren't releasing it until I gave them the name of the driver I didn't know because I've only met him once, and they will never release it if I don't give them a name, I stopped paying my sr22 and my license was suspended again, finally I sent a letter to the judge and got a hearing and the next day the police released my car, I still went to my court date to try and get my fees released from my car sitting in a lot at 50$ a day and when the judge asked if I pleaded no contest I told him I never did and he called me a liar and said he would watch the tape, the next day I got a call from the judge asking me to come in the next day because I never made a plea, I got my sr22 but never filed it because I never had time because the judge wanted to see me the next day, I got caught driving with my license suspended coming back from court.



My third driving with no license was on an ATV on back roads with no lines.



Should I pay the money to try and get my suspension revoked or is it a waste of money?





Suspension and Revocation: Can You Get a Suspension Lifted

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire