Other Violations: Ticket for Misuse of Horn, VC 27001(a)

lundi 29 décembre 2014

My question involves traffic court in the State of: /california.

i beeped my horn at car in front of me. 2 motorcycle deputies were in lane to my right. one of themordered me to pull over into school parking lot which was coned off for cars to enter. I told him it was coned and he said go through it. he wanted to know why i beeped at him. Said i beeped at guy in front of me. he said no you didnt and idont believe you. then he asked why are you so pissed off? tried to explain but then knew to shut up. gave him my credentials. he gave me notice to appear for blowing the horn. then he comes back to my door and asks what year is your car? then he says have a nice day and speeds off to join his partner at local restaurant at 09:30. Will I get to explain to the Judge what happened and officer's rude behaviour and cursing. I understand I have to pay the fine.





Other Violations: Ticket for Misuse of Horn, VC 27001(a)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire