Collection and Enforcement: How to Have Unpaid Medical Expenses Added to Support Arrears

vendredi 27 février 2015

My question involves child support in the State of: CA



My ex husband owes me $4,000 for half of a hospital stay that my son had last April. I send him copies of all medical bills and an itemized list of his half of the bill. I sent it certified mail and his girlfriend signed for it. He has made no attempt to pay it. I spoke with child support services in tulare county and they said that if we could not work it out outside of court, that it can be tacked onto his current arrears. Our custody states that he is responsible for 1/2 of all medical expenses.



Does anyone know what forms I need to fill out and file with Tulare county? Please don't just tell me to go to talk to a lawyer..... yes I realized that is what I should do, but if I can get away with not having a lawyer, that would be great for all parties involved. Or at least point me in the right direction?





Collection and Enforcement: How to Have Unpaid Medical Expenses Added to Support Arrears

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire