Expungement and Sealing: Applying for Concealed Permit After Expungement

vendredi 27 février 2015

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Pennsylvania



I would like to apply for a weapons permit here in PA. Crime has risen in the area. I am 27 now and was charged with 26 felonies at the age of 15. I went to juvenile hall for almost 2 years and was on probation until I was 21. Five years after probation all of my records were expunged. Will I be able to get approved for the permit? I have no further convictions, just minor traffic violations. Any help would be appreciated. I know it sounds like I was a bad kid, truth is I was. I got myself mixed up in a few things and do regret my decisions.





Expungement and Sealing: Applying for Concealed Permit After Expungement

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire