Living Wills: Living Wills Versus Advance Health Care Directive

vendredi 27 février 2015

My question involves estate planning in the state of: California Riverside County



What is the difference between a living will and Advance health care directive?

Can I fill out the form online such as on law depot for advance health care directive

and notarize. Would this be binding and legal?



The reason I am asking is because I am not sure how to ensure I get cremated and

my bank accounts are divided among my children. I am selecting my son as the person

who will be in charge of this. I know he will respect my wishes and quite frankly I am

not sure if my spouse will follow it to the letter. I recently lost my mother and my dad

changed and compromised alot of my mothers wishes. We could do nothing since he was

the person she selected. I just don't want to happen to me. Thank you in advance for you help.





Living Wills: Living Wills Versus Advance Health Care Directive

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire