Disputing Debts: Student Loan Dispute Information Needed

mercredi 25 février 2015

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: nevada



i attended ITT TECH twice. the first time between 2003-2005 (dropped out when counselors told me that i was not allowed to change majors) and the second time september 2008- april 2009. from 2008 to 2009 i had taken and completed 2 full quarters of my new area of study when on the first day of my 3rd quarter i was pulled out of class and told that they had made a mistake by letting my back into school because i should have been on academic probation from 2005. i have recently made arrangements to repay my student loans and noticed that ITT has charged me the full 2 years of tuition that i was not even in school. if they kicked me out because of a mistake on their part why do i have to pay for an education that i didn't receive??

i need help sorting this out before i get completely stuck paying the full price of someone else's mistake. any advice at all will be greatly appreciated.





Disputing Debts: Student Loan Dispute Information Needed

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire