Land Contracts: Suicide in a Home

mardi 24 février 2015

Hello any help would be great! I have been looking for a home recently and have come across many homes well over priced. This one is obviously on the very high end of being over priced. The address is 14101 abbey lane wright city mo 63390 , which they are asking very high 585k. Here is the issue, I did some research on the home and the owners. Owners are Steven and Joan woods , which upon our almighty search engines I found Steven passed on. Then address appears in a auction website as well, then I found it kinda weird that the home was vacated in January. So I dig alil deeper, case net owners, a Steven 59 and Joan early 40's, they divorced last summer. I then see his obituary on Google, after reading some condolences, from googling name and date dec 28 2015 (date of his death) I find that he presumably committed suicide. So then of course I try to dig even further. I Fb creaped the owners and found she moved out in August of 2014 to Wentzville and he stayed in home. By doing all research I figured he was majorly depressed and took his life.

My issue is if the wife would ever find out this gentleman did in fact commit suicide in home she would loose it. So, does this get disclosed? Should it

be disclosed? How could I possibly find out if it happened in the home? Is it illegal not to disclose this? I do like the home but I would wait till a major price dropped before I would do anything, and of course find out what

actually happened there. I may be jumping the horse here but who knows. They're def proud of this place because it is for sure 150/200k overpriced. Funny part about the buying home where somebody died is, the last home we looked at a 88 yo guy passed and wife said nope, I'm outa here. Thanks for any help you can provide. Mark





Land Contracts: Suicide in a Home

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire