Repair and Maintenance: Leak in Condo Unit Above Storefront

vendredi 27 février 2015

My question involves a condominium located in the State of: Illinois



When I moved into my storefront, I saw in the ceiling where leaks have happened before. Now, I've had two occasions where leaks have happened, ruining the floor in the storefront. My landlord agreed with me that the leaks were a problem prior to me having keys. Now, I have an angry neighbor above my storefront who is complaining about his floors being ruined to a backup in his water heater due to the clog that has happened above the storefront. He is trying to blame me by saying there are a specific kind of paper towel clogging the drain, due to flushing them down the toilet. However, my toilets and drain system work just fine. Again, the leak is happening to drain pipe ABOVE ME. How do I shut down my angry neighbor trying to get my business to pay for his floors? I know for a fact sewage pipes do not run up, unless they are in a basement using an ejector system. I am not in a basement, my drain system is below my toilet. Please help.





Repair and Maintenance: Leak in Condo Unit Above Storefront

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire