Service and Repair: Stealership Repair Service

vendredi 27 février 2015

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of Florida.



I have missed class Monday, Wednesday, and now I will miss Friday . I only intended to miss Monday. My sons b-day was Monday and i was going to surprise him with a day at Sea-world. We still went but i I very upset the stealership did not fix the vehicle properly when they knew a part had the wear on it and was not working properly. I have had car trouble most of the time. My car broke down this weekend in Jacksonville, FL; monday i had it fixed at the dealership. On the service report they stated what they repaired and what they checked to make sure everything is workung properly. And again it broke on Wednesday and i was stuck in Hardeeville, SC with no repair shops around able to repair it. I had to wait for a tow the following day because no one wanted to tow the car to Charleston, SC in the bad storm that was passing through. They inspected the car here at the dealership and they had to order a part in order to fix it and it does not arrive until sometime this morning. I paid $550 for the repair in Jacksonville. Approximately 350 miles later i had the same issue. And the dealership does not want to pay the other dealership to for the repair and does not want to reimburse us for the second tow and for the two days we had to stay overnight in SC. Will i be able to sue the dealership ? Thanks for any advice.





Service and Repair: Stealership Repair Service

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire