Sales Agreements: Contract Sold to Third Party

lundi 23 février 2015

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: South Carolina . I purchased a car from a small in house financing car lot. After paying on time for six months they sold my account/ contract to a third party (Midatlantic) . When I learned of this sale I contacted the third party to see if I could continue making payments with them as I had been doing with the car lot. They were very rude in the way they let me know this was not an option. The only options they offered would cost me extra time and money. Dissatisfied , I did some research on Midatlantic and discovered their were a lot of people running into this very problem. I read my contract several times. Nowhere in it does it say it can be sold to a third party. I want out of this contract. They can have the car. I just don't want it to show poorly on my credit. Is this possible?





Sales Agreements: Contract Sold to Third Party

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire