Trials and Verdicts: False Statement in Small Claim Court

jeudi 26 février 2015

My question involves small claims court in the state of: California



What happen if you can prove that the defendant did not say the truth?



I won a small claim by default judgment and the other party is now appealing with a lawyer.



The lawyer will say that the defendant did not receive my certified mail in order to get a new judgment. This is false and depending on how they will try to prove it, I might be able to prove the opposite.



Moreover, in case a new judgment will be heard: The lawyer will state that the defendant sent me a letter by mail. Which is not true and I might be able to prove it.



Finally, can I question a witness even if I am not a lawyer?





Trials and Verdicts: False Statement in Small Claim Court

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire