Custody and Visitation Issues: The Non Custodial Parent Moved

vendredi 27 février 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Tennessee

In July of 2013 me and my daughters father split up and he had told me that same day that he was going to move to South Carolina. He moved to South Carolina the next day. When we had a temporary parenting plan he didn't follow through with it. One time that he got my daughter she came back with a skull fracture. Now every time he gets her she comes back sick. I have always showed her pictures of her dad but now when I show her them she cries and screams no. He keeps our daughter for a whole week and when she comes back I can't get out of her site and She comes back sick everytime. She is traumatized by all of this, I also can't afford to meet him halfway. I'm just worried about my daughter because he has been violent toward me. He also never took a parenting class I'm not sure if that's mandatory. Can someone please give me some advice my main concern is my daughters safety.





Custody and Visitation Issues: The Non Custodial Parent Moved

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire