Enforcing Custody Orders: I May Not Be the Biological Parent

jeudi 26 février 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: Illinois



I just recently found out I may not be the biological father of my 5 year old twin girls. Me and their mom were never married and they have been with me and my parents since they were 9 months. While their mom lived in Arizona and visited on few occasions. She barely communicates with them. Just recently I received a message from a man who claims that my daughters mom recently contacted him to tell him that he might be the twins biological father. He said that he will not destroy the life they know and will sign over any paper work needed. How should I go about this from a legal standpoint. Mine or not I love these girls and hope to continue having them with me. I know they don't want to be anywhere else.





Enforcing Custody Orders: I May Not Be the Biological Parent

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire