Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Red Light Violation California 21453(C) - While Crossing with Blinding Sunshine

samedi 28 février 2015

My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: California Red light Violation Vehicle Code 21453(c)

Hello I received a ticket for crossing on red light, however there were mitigating circumstances and I wonder if these could be used to fight the ticket.



1. I entered a traffic intersection. There were 3 lanes. I was in the middle lane that allowed to go right or left. I was going to go right.

2. While entering the intersection about 10-20 feet before I crossed the intersection line, the car on my left tried to change lanes and turn right instead of going left. While trying to avoid them I looked in their direction.

3. Next thing I looked at the traffic light, when I was about to enter the intersection. There was blinding sunshine and I did not see that the light had just turned red. I was still moving at that time trying to catch the light before turning red.

4. I noticed the red light when I was already a couple feet into the intersection and the sun allowed me to see it.

5. The video of the violation does not show the moment I passed the driver on my left.

6. In the traffic violation picture that show the driver the sunshine is visible and part of my face is covered in sunshine. There is a sun reflection in my glasses. Also it is noticeable I am looking toward my left, where I just had passed the driver on my left.



Does weather condition and avoiding the driver in the next lane represent mitigating circumstance that I could use to fight my ticket?

Thank you





Traffic Lights, Signs and Controls: Red Light Violation California 21453(C) - While Crossing with Blinding Sunshine

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire