Minors' Rights: I Really Need Help

mercredi 25 février 2015

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Missouri



I am 18 years of age, my girlfriend is 16 years of age. Last week I was served an order of protection hearing (again, hearing notice only). She has called me every morning since then. I know its a bad idea but the other day I got a surprising call. Her mother had taken her to the doctor and she is pregnant.

I know the order of protection will most likely not go through because of the ridiculous reasons it was filed. But I have spoke to a couple lawyers and the outlook for me is grim so far. They have told me that the state does not recognize the baby as a child until it is out of the womb. So her parents could still keep me away, even keep me out of the delivery room.

I CANNOT miss the developement of my child, and especially not the birth. My girlfriend was 15 and I was 16 when we first started having sex. So im not worried about rape cases. I just need to know if there is anything I can do or If I have ANY rights to see her while she is pregnant. Thanks for your help.





Minors' Rights: I Really Need Help

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire