Criminal Records: Will a Juvenile Marijuana Charge Effect Me from Becoming a Paramedic

vendredi 27 février 2015

My question involves criminal records for the state of: Pennsylvania



Hey guys and gals, I am currently a 20 year old male and have lived my whole life in California. When I was 15 I went to Maryland for the summer to work and well I was there me and a friend went to Pennsylvania for the weekend. One night we were walking back home at around 3 in the morning and got stopped by two police officers. Before they searched us I told them I was in the possession of a little marijuana maybe a gram or 2 not really sure and a little one hitter that looked like a cigarette. They were very nice and gave me what i deserved, a ticket. They told me "the only way this will show up on my criminal record is if I ever got into trouble in Pennsylvania again." I was wondering if you guys could tell me what that means about whats actually on my criminal record and if any future employers can see it. Also if you know whether it will effect me trying to become a EMT or paramedic. I have since then been clean and have no other charges on my record other than a traffic violation (driving on curb) that I participated in traffic school for. Also funny story when my parents called to talk to the police officer he actually told them I was in a car with a group of kids and it was just in the car so they charged all of us. Thought that was funny.



Thank you in advance for any of you guys that answer you guys are awesome for helping me and all of these people out when you don't have to we really do appreciate it!



At least I do:)





Criminal Records: Will a Juvenile Marijuana Charge Effect Me from Becoming a Paramedic

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire