Driver's License Issues: Can't Renew Dl in Il Because DMV Says Tickets in Pa,fl, but Pa,fl Have No Records

lundi 23 février 2015

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of Illinois:

When I went to a local DMV office to renew on 2/21, I was denied a license because a shared Driver's License Registration database showed that I had outstanding tickets or "something" (the DMV clerk was unable to provide ticket #s, dates, or anything other than county and state) in Montgomery County, PA and Broward County, FL. I last lived and drove in PA in 1975, and to my knowledge, had no accrued tickets or anything else there. Likewise, I last lived in FL in 1981, with no unpaid tickets or other offenses.

Today I called the clerk of the court in Broward County, FL, who was unable to find any outstanding tickets or anything else under my name and DOB.

The same for Montgomery County, PA.



So, how do I contest these 35- and 40-year old spurious records and get them expunged? Must I hire an attorney in each county?



Thank you.





Driver's License Issues: Can't Renew Dl in Il Because DMV Says Tickets in Pa,fl, but Pa,fl Have No Records

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire