Sex Offenses: Minor Molesting Another Minor

samedi 28 février 2015

My question involves criminal law for the state of Texas.



Hi i just recently found out my roommates 10yr old daughter has been molesting my 8yr old daughter. My daughter said the lil girl would watch sex videos on her ipad then would stick her hand inside my daughters underwear and would try to kiss her. We did do a police report, we had childrens advcacy contacts us and my daughter had her forensic interview with the detective, now we are waiting on her medical exam, but i did receive an email from the juvenile probation dept saying the other minor had been taken to juvi, the next day she was released under house arrest with restrictions. What next steps do i or should i have to take. I dont want this lil girl to get away with it, i know she is only 10.





Sex Offenses: Minor Molesting Another Minor

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire