Juvenile Court: Can I Really Be Charged with Possession of Schedule Vi for Resale

mardi 24 février 2015

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: TN



My two friends and I were in total possession of 9 grams of marijuana. NONE OF US ARE DEALERS. I had a gram(Juvenile), one friend had 7g(Juvenile) in his underwear, and the other had one gram(18). The friend who had it in his underwear said we were splitting it up(which is why he charged us for resale), and then later said it wasn't his. We all said it wasn't ours, so the officer charged all of us with T.C.A. 39-17-417 Possession of Schedule VI for resale. Can I really be charged for that since it was less than a 1/2 oz. of marijuana?





Juvenile Court: Can I Really Be Charged with Possession of Schedule Vi for Resale

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire