Deductions from Pay: Employer Pocketed Tax Deductions and Will Not Give Me My W2

lundi 23 février 2015

My question involves labor and employment law for the state of: California



Hello, I have an issue that has two parts. My former employer deducted money for taxes from my paychecks all year. I have requested my W2 several times but they will not send it. Also, I know that they have pocketed the deductions and not put towards taxes. I know this because they did the same thing with my IRA retirement fund and because they were giving me manual hand written checks instead of the normal payroll checks. I have already contacted the DOL for the IRA issue – It will take 2 years before they can help me! However, I do not know how to get my W2 so I can do my taxes and I do not know how to get the money that they stole from me supposedly for taxes. It took several months of phone calls and research just to get the DOL to do anything. I do not have that time for my W2 or the money they stole. Any ideas???





Deductions from Pay: Employer Pocketed Tax Deductions and Will Not Give Me My W2

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire