Minors' Rights: Man Grabs My Boy Cursing and Threatening Him

mercredi 25 février 2015

My question involves juvenile law in the State of: Ohio

My boy was approached by my neighbor when he came out and started cursing at my boy and calling him names. My boy then gave a few choice words back. Man came and grabbed my son by the shirt yelling in his face and threatening him. Police came and gave both my boy and the man a warning and said they was going to type up a report. Seriously is that it???? Is that all that the police can do in a case like this? I thought if you grabbed a kid that wasn't your own by the shirt yelling and screaming in their face threatening them bodily harm, does that not merit the man being arrested and charged?





Minors' Rights: Man Grabs My Boy Cursing and Threatening Him

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire