Warranties: How Long Do Home Renovation Warranties Last

mercredi 25 février 2015

My question involves a consumer law issue in the State of: Illinois





In 2012 we purchased a house and had taken out a 203k renovation loan. All work was inspected through Wells Fargo Bank and completed by Feb 2013.

We started having problems on the rear addition of the house and the contractor sent some of his workers to fix this problem a few weeks ago. His workers related that the contractor would send out another crew to work on the inside because they were only allowed to work outside. Make a long story short we noticed water damage a couple of months ago in my sons room on the windows with water damage and bubbling along the drywall on the inside of the house near the window. We have contacted the contractor and he said he guarantees his work and he would have someone come take a look at the damage. I don't know if we have anything in writing (a warranty) but wanted to ask legal advice because it looks like the damage could be molding. I just wanted to ask what my legal actions could be or what route to take regarding this issue. I don't want my 2yr old breathing in anything that bad. Thank you in advance and any help will do.





Warranties: How Long Do Home Renovation Warranties Last

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire