Establishment: When to Ask for a Continuance

jeudi 26 février 2015

My question involves restraining orders in the State of: Missouri



I have a court hearing tomorrow for a child protection order. I have been talking to my attorney and he said I need to ask for a continuance tomorrow to buy us a little time. The only thing is I forgot to ask when to ask for one! I am not sure if I should at the very beginning. Or wait and see what the judge has to say then ask for one later on.

I am considering this because I was not served an ex parte. There is very little to no solidity to the case in the first place so I dont want to waste the money on the attorney if theres no need. But again, im not sure when its proper or allowed to ask.





Establishment: When to Ask for a Continuance

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire