Lost Property: Homeowners Help with HOA

mercredi 25 février 2015

My question involves personal property located in the State of: California.

So the land behind my home is own and suppose to be maintained by the HOA. Needless to say, they don't. Twice now my pools motor pumps have been fried because the HOA's maintenance crew has failed to do their job and not cleaned up the area and the leaves the trees have dropped. The first time I paid for the repair and replacement pump. The second time, I sent a claim to the HOA's insurance asking them to pay. They denied the claim. I asked the insurance company to provide me with the information that they used to conclude this and they refuse. They have removed three out of the four trees (these trees drop leaves once a year that are about a foot in diameter) due to destroying the neighbors property/fence. I am not allowed to clean up or trim anything yet they don't. I speaking with the adjuster they stated that the wind was to blame and they are not responsible.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

D.





Lost Property: Homeowners Help with HOA

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire