F Visas: Terminated Sevis

lundi 23 février 2015

Hi,



I was dismissed from the university on grounds of academic dismissal due to gpa of 2.7 which was lower than 3.0 International student office have terminated my sevis last month. Now, Kaplan university is ready to give me initial I-20 and asking me to renter US. Also, I have applied to my current university for next term along with other university as transfer student. Next possible term will commence after a period of 5 months after which I cannot re-instate. Also, I don't want to consider option of going back to my country.



I want to find another university which will transfer my terminated sevis and support my re-instatement. Can anyone please suggest me the right thing to do here?

Re-entering US? If so, then what are the consequences I have to face ? Or any other options?





Regards,

( )





F Visas: Terminated Sevis

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire