Custody and Visitation Issues: Child Stolen

mercredi 25 février 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of: New Mexico



My child was visiting grandparents in New Mexico and they have since refused to return him to me! They have cut off all contact with me! They filed a petition stating they didn't know where I am and that I didn't want him and/or couldn't take him, then they blocked me on Facebook! Their son, his father, lives two hours away and filed with their petition stating he didn't/couldn't take him. He doesn't want him, I do! I'm am at my wits end! New Nexico legal aid won't help, because I'm here. Virginia legal aid won't help, because he's in New Mexico! I don't think it's fair I should lose my child, because I can't afford an attorney. I already haven't talked to him in two months! I've seen a case online where I may be eligible for a public attorney, but I don't know how to go about that. Can anyone, please, help me?





Custody and Visitation Issues: Child Stolen

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire