Use and Enforcement: Driveway

mercredi 25 février 2015

I share a driveway with my neighbor. To my understanding, we both own half of the driveway. We have had issues with the parking situation. My wife and I have two cars as does the neighbor. The neighbor and his wife are older and he happens to be the mayor of our town. They threw a fit one day when his wife was unable to back out of her spot, onto our side, in order for her to drive out of the driveway rather than back out like my wife and I do. He says it is due to her being older and unable to backup well. To avoid conflict we adjusted the parking and it was manageable.



Recently my wife and I went back to a previous parking method that was considerably easier on us, and still have ample room for both of the neighbors vehicles to back down the driveway (the mayor does this every day).



One day this week my wife and I cam home to find the neighbors wife's car parked at the bottom of the driveway right on or nearly passed the halfway point. We thought it was a temporary situation and haven't made a fuss about it. However it is continuing, and today she was clearly over te halfway point, forcing my wife and I to go into our grass in order to get out.



Are there laws that would force the neighbors to park differently in order to keep us off the grass? Any help would be appreciated it





Use and Enforcement: Driveway

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire