Relocation: Transportation

mardi 24 février 2015

My question involves a child custody case from the State of:

I am actually in Ontario Canada, but am curious about Transportation issues! I Separated back in August, and moved an hour drive, one way, (so I could afford to live) and because of this accepted all the transportation costs for my kids. Since separation my soon to be ex wife has decided to move farther away with my children. I have offered to meet her half way, which would bump be up to an hour and a half drive now one way, is it not her obligation to do some of the driving now that she has extended the distance between me and my children?

Currently in our separation agreement nothing is stated about transportation (including my current full driving)





Relocation: Transportation

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire