Civil Rights Issues: Stealing from Wal-Mart

lundi 27 octobre 2014

My question involves civil rights in the State of: Nevada





I was caught stealing a pair of 14$ pants from Wal-Mart, why? Idk why maybe i secretly liked the rush it gave me. Needless to say i learned my lesson. Anyways, i was stopped at the door and was told to follow them into a security room, the guy was nice but the lady that said she worked for metro was mean. They asked me why i did it and i simply just said i could not afford it. They gave me a paper to sign as the lady took down my I.D information then they said i would get a letter in the mail within 14 business days and the guy said if i didnt receive the letter withing that time to call them or email them or it could turn into an arrest warrant. There wasnt any cops involved just the lady dressed as a Wal-Mart employee that said she worked for the police . What's going to happen? Am i going to have a criminal record? Do i have to go to court? Or can i just pay Walmart the fee that they want paid? Im really scared and idk what to do. I keep thinking about it and its bothering me a lot. I'm over the age of 21.





Civil Rights Issues: Stealing from Wal-Mart

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire