Heirs and Beneficiaries: What Does Lifetime Rights Mean

mardi 28 octobre 2014

My question involves estate proceedings in the state of: South Carolina



My mother recently passed away and left land and a river camp to my sister and I in her will. Her will also states that my dad has "lifetime rights". What does having lifetime rights mean? Can he come and go as he pleases and use the river camp as he pleases? Is he legally responsible for any bills such as the taxes or light bill? Can he make any decisions regarding anything related to the property without my sister and I consent? Can he sell any timber or rent out any land for hunting or farming? Does this keep my sister and I from selling any of the property?





Heirs and Beneficiaries: What Does Lifetime Rights Mean

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire