Property Rights: Girlfriend is Threatening to Dispose of Belongings While I'm Out of State for a Job

vendredi 31 octobre 2014

My girlfriend (soon to be ex probably) just threatened to move all my personal belongings out of our house (in Washington state) and sell all my electronics (tv, xbox one, desktop computer) while I am away for my job for three months. I have to attend classes in Arizona and Virginia for the next three months and will be unable to assess the state of the house while I am gone. Is there anything I can do to prevent her from taking such action? It is a rental property and we are both on the lease, she will be driving both of my vehicles while I am gone, but I am the sole owner on both of them. I will be taking the title to my truck with me so she cannot have access to that, and the 2014 Ford is financed in my name only so I'm not worried about that one. I leave on Sunday the 2nd so I need to figure this out quickly. Thank you.





Property Rights: Girlfriend is Threatening to Dispose of Belongings While I'm Out of State for a Job

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire