Compensation and Overtime: Are You Still Entitled to an Overdue Bonus when Leaving Company

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

My question involves employment and labor law for the state of: California



My company was acquired by an American-based international software/hardware company in April. When the acquisition took place we had to sign a new offer letter from the acquiring company. In that letter we were promised a quarterly bonus. However, because of delays in integrating systems, this agreement was signed in February and now, as of October 30, still no bonus. I have chosen to move on to a different company in November and it is likely the bonus will still not be paid out before I leave. Do I have any right to bonus money or should I just forget about it and move on?





Compensation and Overtime: Are You Still Entitled to an Overdue Bonus when Leaving Company

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire