Registering a Vehicle: Why Won't the DMV Let Me Register My Vehicle

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: New York



I just bought a car off craigslist. I got the title, bill of sale and thought all would be well. I take the car to the DMV and everything goes great, she is pulling out the plates about about to print my registration sticker when she notices there is an issue. It turns out for some reason she can't complete the registration. She tells me there is an issue on the sellers part where I have to pay 320$ to register it or wait till the 15th of December to register it with no charge. She said she can not legally disclose the reason why. What on earth could cause this? I am still waiting for a text back from the seller who seems like he will cooperate with me and has already for any minor issues I have run into so far but what could cause this?





Registering a Vehicle: Why Won't the DMV Let Me Register My Vehicle

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire