Defamation: Can You Sue Somebody for Sharing Documentation of an Expunged Criminal Case

mercredi 29 octobre 2014

My question involves defamation in the state of: Texas



My ex-husband was charged with Domestic Violence against my child. Long story short, the case got dismissed and he got it expunged from his record.



To this day, I still have the copies of the police report that I was given that day. Also, I have the copy of the document granting to expunge this case from his record.



So, I showed these documents to someone. Word got back to my ex and now he says he's going to sue me for defamation of character and character assassination. It hasn't affected his job or anything like that but his current girlfriend found out too. Do you think he'll have a case and what usually comes about in such cases. Thanks.





Defamation: Can You Sue Somebody for Sharing Documentation of an Expunged Criminal Case

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire