Grandparents and Third Parties: What are a Stepmother's Rights

vendredi 24 octobre 2014

My question is, when my ex and his wife are both completely ignoring the court papers that give me sole custody of our son. His wife has even contacted the school and gone with him to parent teacher meetings. He says that as soon as he married her that gave her the same rights to our son as we ave as his parents. Is this true? How do I find out? The thing that gets me is I've had sole custody for 11 out of the 12 years we have been divorced and it has only been since he married her, they were just living together before, that she has been pushing him to do all this stuff. How do i get them to stop?





Grandparents and Third Parties: What are a Stepmother's Rights

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire