Use and Enforcement: Easements

jeudi 30 octobre 2014

My question involves an easement in the state of: CA





Hi, I posted here before with some questions, but now something new has come up. We're having a little dispute with a neighbor over the use and enforcement of an easement. Short story is it is supposed to be 25 feet wide, but it is not. It is paved from one corner angling to the opposite side from 0 feet into the easement to about 18 feet into the easement. At the edge of that paving there is a little drainage culvert. I am the dominant tenant and my questions in the past were about using the full 25 feet, but now things have changed. The servient tenant had the land surveyed and then had it marked with the current pavement usage. My fear is they are trying to show imminent domain or something similar. Is that possible?



Thank you





Use and Enforcement: Easements

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire