Settling a Debt: How to Stop a Garnishment

dimanche 26 octobre 2014

My question involves collection proceedings in the State of: OH



I have a question about wage garnishment and I can’t seem to get any answers when I Google it.



I received a wage garnishment judgement against me in September 2010 for a credit card. I have been getting garnished for this credit card since the judgement, and I am wondering when the garnishment will stop. I look this question up, and all I see is that it will stop when paid in full. This is the issue. I was ordered to pay $1600 but I have had $4100 taken from me for this garnishment. This seems a little excessive for a $500 credit card! I am wondering if this is the norm, or if they were supposed to stop garnishing me a long time ago. I also have no idea who to contact to get this settled. The only contact information I have is for the defense attorney who fought against me.





Settling a Debt: How to Stop a Garnishment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire